Thursday, October 12, 2006

"the look"






"i don't know when i actually got hooked on to the camera...i'v always had cameras n' pretty pictures around ever since i can remember...i used to browse through old family albums for hours...the images came alove..and there was so much that they said.....the history...story....the fun times...the memories...its amazing how the push of one button captures a moment in time...forever...

guess papa passd his passion on to me..n' its one of those thin invisible cords that binds us still.i used to piss off my frnds all the time...jus walkin back to the dorm aftr dinner i used to jus look at anything and everything and exclaim......."wld'nt it make a pretty picture!!"

these are my frst few model......but these pictures are special...for the people in them and also coz they'r one of my frst professional shot.till someone actually agrees to pay me for my expertise n' skill... i have to do with friends wanting to pose for me...and are actully pretty camera friendly...

don't know if my passion would feed n' clothe me.....but till then i guess i should just keep clickin...

1 comment:

Anant Kishor said...

nice work, i really like it, can we be frnds?