Thursday, October 12, 2006

not so perfect life

life's never perfect...there's always that extra somethin we want or the extra mile we need to go... in d mess it was all about extra pudding..be it gulabo or monday pudding..... on the field it was all about pushing us to take that one extra round..whch obviously no one ended up takin... The day i stepped out of school...life looked so perfect and there was not a thing about it i wantd to change.. I had this list with the names of all my friend on it....there were about 8 names on it...and i believed that each one of them would follow me to hell and back...or so i wanted to believe.... 2 years have passed......and there have been changes in that list....there have been some additions and some subtractions... I fought with God when i lost a few special friends.....it felt like i had been cheated by my very own and the tears made it very difficult to see reason ...it felt like i was losing pieces of my life .........some solid rocks on which life was based were rendered weak enough to washed out and shake my faith..... Something in me told me not to give up...coz time doesnt wait for us....and there is no half time for us to sit and lick are wounds... I could never lose thos e parts of life...coz of the memoried that i'd made togethr wid all the people that had been a part of my life....i learnt that as we fill in the pages of the journal calld life.......we havn't been givn an eraser... There's a reason behind the entry..exit..or for that matter...re-entry of people in our lives...all we have to learn to do is to cherish the time we have with them ...coz we don't know when they might just leave ...

No comments: