Friday, January 26, 2007

the best days of my life*

you're leaving tonight..........
and i can't hold you back.......
can we freeze time tonight.....

*nihu n' sattypooh*......lub you guys forever n' ever!!
i know i don't hv to say it to you guys.....coz i hope you know how important you both are to me...n'will always remain!!
we've grown up together and you've been there through out..............

from bunking breakfast to the looong dinner conversations...
walks on the t.c to exam tension
the rendevous on the terrace n' sunday soiree's at barrista..
and aftr school we've just become closer....
the drives to rajpur..
a lot of photo sessions.....a whole bunch of non sensical movies...
cryin coz the world was a mean place to dancing in the winter sunshine....
walking up to randon strangers to complete a dare and dancing the nights away.....
birthday's in the car to walkin in the scorching heat to pickin up b'day cakes...
truth n' dare...killer* n' thumb fight...
sneaking in and out of houses....to flyin of to a rather strange city...
midnight snack sessions n' the heart to heart tlks in the kitchen..or the dining table...or wherevr we mght'v been!!!
shopping....hanging....wasting time...making memories...
from sneaking out of the city to getting sloshed....n' being sick all over the place
tractor rides...fishing....gorging ..on anythng n' everythng...!!
to the very recent rural* trip...
deadly driving skills to walks in cp.....
fighting ovr the lunch venue to the hours long dress rehersal before anythng n' everythng...
laughing..cryin.....acting funny ..to fighting like wild cats.....n'clawing at eachother...
we've made every passing day more special than the one gone by...
.being kids to the mature adults we've become....
now i just want to go back to being wht we were...or maybe remain forever in today...
we've locked in so many memories....of eachothr n' also of this city....
the last few years have flown and prty soon we'll be at this crossroad in life n' i know we've got to say buhbyee............the only hitch is tht i don't want to.....nt jus yet!
collecting memories like shells on a deserted coastline....i'v got a pile of them in a box under my bed(right by the old lady*)
and pretty soon all i'l have left are those ....
scenes from life i'll play over and over again....to feel what i felt then....and once again be what i was.
you're goin to change n' so will i......the only thng that'l bind us is this same pile...
jus keep your's as safely as i'll keep mine
im gonna take a piece of you with me.....and it'll be mine forever.

p.s....with a whole lot of gratitude and all my love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...dont evn knw wat to say...it js sums up all dat well been thru...sure were da best days of our lives..hoping they dnt hav to rch n end...u knw uve been da best...always ther for nethin n everything...n hey ill keep my shells safe but hope i dnt ever reach dat far away dat im forced to rem u both only through memories....need ur presence....unchanged unaltered ..js da way its always been....almost like a shadow...js hope everythin remains da same.....i knw dats bein rather optimistic* my still hopin against da odds...need to guys forever....love u loads....sats

~k2~ said...

we will.....
here now n' forever...
keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

U summed it all up fr me …even though words will never be enough fr wat we share. We were always dyin to grow up..there were times wen we just wanted to move to an alien country n “navigate our way through foreign cities”.. n be oh- so independent…n now wen the time has come to grow up..we want to freeze time….wen we are moving away ,we want to stick to our roots.. and ofcourse continue being dependent…on each other… but the clock wont stop ticking and with every passing day I only realize how lucky I have been to have you guys by my side –always…. And as usual I can’t manage without sounding gay- “ you guys complete me” ..lol… I know this is becoming more of a ‘senti’ but I have to thank you for all the times you understood me..wen no one else did… for making me feel nice about myself, wen even I knew I was acting like a bitch.. for nt judging..n being my support system..n my private diary…fr coming all the way to north wen I thought I couldn’t manage alone.. n for listening to me crib about how mean the world was ..n how unfair God was..n 4 trying to convince me to “keep my faith” ..n ofcourse I am so used to waking up to your messages every morning…n being on the phone wen I’m stuk in traffi, n wen I’m not…..wen I’m bored, n wen I’m not… wen I’m studying, n wen I’m not… just about the whole God damn day…and the nite…..u’ve seen me through shit loads… love…family..career…life…n u’ve been a part of everything… told me right from wrong… n also told me to do some wrong ;) ….well I can go on n on…but I guess I need to stop sumwhere coz words will always be insufficient for me…im definitely not a writer…bt I have to say I am not too fond of 2007…its already 14th feb.. ( btw happy vday aahhahahah) n just like the past month n a hf …the rest of the year will also pass us by.. in a jiffy.. I can already see our present turn into past and cant help getting nostalgic…life is already changing….and I want to hold on so bad…but let’s promise each other we’ll never say “good- bye” coz its never goin to be over with us….love u both…nihu