Saturday, June 14, 2008

cut..copy...paste.

He is a modern man
A modern man,
digital and cost free;
a man for the millennium

a diversified, muli-cultural,
post-modern deconstructionist;
politically, anatomically, and ecologically incorrect.

I've been uplinked and downloaded,
I've been imputted and outsourced.
I know the upside of downsizing
I know the downside of upgrading.

I'm a high-tech, low-life.
A cutting-edge, state-of-the-art,
bi-coastal multi-tasker,
and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond.

I'm new wave, but I’m old school;
And my inner child is 0utward-bound.

I’m a hot-wired, heat-seeking,
Warm-hearted cool customer;
voice-activated and bio-degradable.

I interface with my database;
my database is in cyberspace;
so I’m interactive, Im hyperactive,
and from time to time I’m radioactive

Behind the eight ball, ahead of the curve,
ridin’ the wave, dodgin’ the bullet,
pushin’ the envelope.

I’m in the moment, on the edge,
over the to, but under the radar.

No comments: