Thursday, January 11, 2007

~my playlist~

the blower's daughter....
kryptonite...
stinkfist....
blink 182...
scar tissue.....
tainted love....
steady as she goes...

iam not listing the music geniuses of our time......rummaging through my playlist....n' can't get myself to hear any one of them till the last beat...
rummaging through my head...patience has never been a virtue of mine...n' its becoming impossible to sit still n' not think the most random things...the most painfull thoughts creep in and out....n' i need to vent...
the only trouble is that there is no one here but myself...
for the first time the warm yellow glow looks sad....
there are minutes when it all seems sorted n' a second later i see life spin out of control...
we all wake in the night with a shudder.....n' for a micro mili second reality is at it's distorted best
the past month has been a whirlwind of emotions...situations..experiences...
ressurection and deja vu'...is that a way of life......or a sign from heaven,or hell, to learn from my past...???
i don't wanna play my part ...just for a little while i need someone to fill in...n' be an observer of my very own life...

No comments: