Tuesday, February 27, 2007

*i'd die without memories..an'nothavingyoutomakethemwith*


diluted......sublime......
but still left intoxicated.....
concentrated.....stuffed.......an' a jam packed itinerary
as i try every time to live my life in a matter of hours...
seconds growing into minutes...which multiply themselves n' turn into hours..
all you can give me are these moments...i don't ever ask for more..
the touch... the caress...and our* look....
these are just fractions of time....maybe even figments of my imagination..
.
it's about coming a full circle...but carrying on nonetheless

it starts with a nudge ...deep within...an' a longing...
the concentric circles...of my needs...your wants an' our desire.
it's all the dynamics of economics
the want to belong.....the need to possess n' the desire to remain..

these roads have seen us through... they even recognises me now...
they've seen my life fold n' unfold....more than a few times.
i hear a silent welcome as i touchdown...n' the labyrinth bids me farewell everytime i leave...
it's borne witness to my story...and to your's.....
our senseless journey...
from the initial awkwardness to the tear drenched goodbye...an' all that comes in between.
from the tenderness to all the bitterness that's flown from me to you...n' vice-versa...
from love n' lust ...an all the human emotions that exist..
from nothingness to both of us growing an' coming into our own.
my tears have mingled with it's dust...
an' our laughter ...unbottoned and carefree has stuttered in it's humid wind.

i'v decorate my life with miniscule memories....n' time spans which wldn't amount to much...
we've spent evenings dissolved in laughter...
n' carefully traversed nights traced with white stuff they call love
we fight over matters that matter to noone else.
divulge secrets...an' live a dream through our diverse reality


something intense
an' i give in..time an' again....
as you linger in me..just yet..
i etch my memories into you....kiss your eyelids to seal the dream.
the dream..the hour.... my temporary life....
an unfinished relationship....
my childhood..an' my other self.
the better part of my being...
an a juxtaposed existence.....
not so much my opposite....but a place that's been my oasis for sometime now
half baked an' all of my truth...

it's like summer rain...
n' it lingers on me ..
pulsating n' warm .....warm with the heat of touched skin.
for right now....only bridges connect us
to something...anything...an to everything...
oblivion accompanies heady joy..
velocity brings along a heady mix...liquid cocain i'd like it referred as...
the headiness.....the warmth ...the assurance..... the belief....
all of which comes along with possession..and a single meaningful touch.
....

there'll soon be a dead end and vertigo will carry me back..
but till then...i stuff...consolidate....build..
n' live my life....in a matter of hours....

it's these hours of being..of living ..an' loving...which set everything alright.

with you it's not even half a blood tie.... but....
and when it's time to upturn the hourglass i feel salt water edging my eyes...
we look in different direction....
contemplating...wondering....hoping...and eventually giving in..
you'd never agree but you taste it too...
once again i memorise the contours of your face for future reference..coz i never know which departure would bring along our final goodbye.
i try an' hold on for as long as i can....
i kiss the scar between your eyes an' get ready to fly.....
my movements are all but animated...an' i perform a mechanical drill...the only thing i smell is your familiar smell....

5 comments:

the PEACEMAKER said...

"BEAUTY".. "LOVE"..
EVERYTIME U FORCE ME TO SAY LESSER N LESSER THAN THE LAST TIME.... COZ I SOMEHOW WANNA BELIEVE... THT THE BEST...
IS SED WID THE LEAST...
BUT HAD TO TELL U... Y I WROTE JUST TWO WORDS...
WAT U WROTE IS NOTHING LESS THAN THAT...
COULD BE MORE... BUT THESE ARE THE LARGEST WORDS I CUD THINK OF...
KEEP IT UP...

RAUL said...

Mah BABy i have always told u ur a sweetheart and trust me ur articles rock ....... u can actually write for magazines ............ Luv u for everything u do and remember i'll always be there for you no matter what ...

~k2~ said...

you guys make me wanna believe....
in nice ness...n' love....n' evrythng good!

Jibber Jabber said...

dude...the stuff is amazing, but for fucks sake man..cheer up!!! you sound like a loveless, friendless soul!!! lol. i love you and am your friend too!!!!!!

~k2~ said...

dude......don't worry...im neithr lonely..nor friendless....
i know all you ppl are always there...
but these are jus the stories of my life.
n' one day..i promise....there'd be happ y posts too!
lv you leelu