Tuesday, February 27, 2007

your life through your blog

reading random blogs is my new favourite pastime....
i swtch of the television....
put my phone on silent(no ones calin at 4 in the morning anymore)
n' change my msn status to Away*....
sever connection with my reality..to shift into someone elses in one fluid motion.
n' begin....(drumroll....not required)
one aftr the other...
post after post.....
i scan them n' try to digest as much as my feeble brain lets me....
lives of strangers come alive vividly in my brain...
scenes from their life with picture perfect quality play in front of my eyes...
i can see this girl walkin back home in the rain....n' rmbr my own midnight walks....
an young boy's anticipation over the impending trip....n' im reminded of my own during those flights to my strangely familiar favourite city..
some posts intresting...some not so much so....
but each one is a figment of someones imagination..or an experience which holds quite true!

No comments: